To hook up or not to hook up?

A few weeks went by. It became clear things were really over. My husband had abandoned our marriage and our relationship, with no explanation whatsoever. I was heartbroken. My husband would never come back. I had lost the love of my life. I had to try and figure out what was going on, though. I hired help. They found out he was likely living with his new partner (actually, his "daddy"). Shock horror. 

Somehow, I had to pick up the pieces. I had to move on. My husband was no longer in my life. I came to the conclusion that we are only technically married still. There is no marriage any more. That means, I can see other people. My friends urged me to get back on that horse and see other people, to distract me. 


How best to distract myself and see other guys? Well, I still had the Grindr profile. So I changed it. Put my real picture on there. My real age. Real everything. Tapped Save and hoped for the best.

Comments

Most viewed

Help! I Married a Narcissist!

(Unofficial) Grindr FAQ

Stay safe when using gay hookup apps like Grindr