The Hookup

The Hookup: I hook up for the first time

Completely ordinary Friday night. Quite late. The TV is on, I have just loaded the dishwasher. Then suddenly, there it was. The distinct Grindr sound when you have received a new message. BiBoy19 says hi. Bit confused at first, I wonder what this guy wants. No interest from anyone so far, so why now? Well, he was interested. Very interested. And clearly horny. And when guys get horny, they look for sex in all places. And they want it nowIn fact, the now is key to the whole app. Its genius is that it uses your GPS location to show you other users that are near you. The nearer, the better, apparently. This guy was very near. 20 minutes in a car. So far so good, I guess.

His profile told me he was a bottom. Great, since I am a top. A top is the active one, a bottom is the passive one when having sex. At least we were compatible. Nothing worse than having two bottoms. We would just be sitting there looking at each other, neither wanting to take the initiative. No, like magnets you need different polarization. He also said that you had to have good teeth. Yep, good teeth. Not necessarily be clean, have a big ding dong, or dress well. Just good teeth. I wonder if i have to somehow scan my dental records and send to him prior to our meet. He gets my joke and says it's not necessary. That's a relief, then.


There is always an element of risk in a hookup. Two guys want to meet for sex. But where do you meet? So you negotiate. But you are still having some complete stranger suddenly standing in front of you. Starting to give you a kiss. He could really be anyone, you just don't know. However - the guy meeting you has the same predicament. The guy they chatted to could also turn out to be someone else, worst case putting their life at risk. So it's a two-way street.


Still, we wanted to do this. So there he was about an hour later. Right in front of me. Short, from some country in Northern Africa. And very cute. I try and not show him much of my yellow stained teeth. This seemed so simple. A few messages, someone turns up at your doorstep, not exactly sex on tap but still easily accessible sex with whoever you like. All in the comfort of your own home, instead of in smelly public toilets like it was twenty years ago.


We kiss. We cuddle. We get turned on. We do it. We shower. Lie in bed naked, cuddle a bit, chatting. He claims he is bisexual. Don't believe that for a second. But he has done it with girls. Fair enough. I still suspect it's men he really wants. There is a bigger problem though: His family is Muslim. Ooops. No wonder he wanted to be as discreet as possible. I start to feel sorry for him, knowing what might happen should anyone find out. He's only 19, so hopefully he will figure things out as he goes along.


He gets ready to leave. Says he wants to come back. I send him a message afterwards saying I enjoyed being with him and hope we will see each other again. Weeks later, I message him again. No response. Oh well. What we had together at the time, was very nice.



Comments

Post a Comment

Most viewed

Help! I Married a Narcissist!

(Unofficial) Grindr FAQ

Stay safe when using gay hookup apps like Grindr